Friday, August 15, 2008

Weekly visit

Today I had another Dr. appointment. This time with a different doc because my regular is on vacation. He seemed nice enough.
Checked for strep, then he measured my belly. Then he checked the position of the baby- she's in position. Yay. Then he told me that she feels like she's about 6-7 pounds. So maybe an 8 pound baby ...eek! I'm hoping he's really off. Or that I'm further along than they thought. Something!!
I can feel her squirming around in there. It feels like she's trying to push her way out and sometimes it can be painful. Just a little and not for long. But still.
I'm also having Braxton Hicks contractions. They are crazily all over the place. I did get a little worried the other night when they were at 5 minutes apart but then they went back to 30 minutes and an hour or so apart. They don't hurt but they are certainly tight.
I gotta tell ya, I love being pregnant but I'm ready to meet this little one.
Especially before she gets any bigger...

No comments: