Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I want to ride my bicycle...I want to ride it where I like.

However, I can't.
Bryan and I have just recently discovered that my bike is missing from the garage. Nothing else. Just my brand new, only been ridden three times, first bike since I was 7, Schwinn bicycle.
Yeah it sucks.

My mom and sis, Court, were here this weekend. We were planning on getting the baby's room together but the weekend was so hectic that we only managed to go to target to pick up a few more necessities for the babe. However, that in itself was very helpful. I really don't know what I'm doing. So, it's nice to have a mom, especially my own, help me get more ready.
The only thing is that I'm afraid to wash anything girlie just-in-case. It's silly, I know. I would just feel so bad if we were all ready for a little girl to bring home and we have a little boy. However, my grama keeps dreaming of a little redheaded girl and no boys. So that does make me feel a little better.
The other thing is that we picked up wooden letters spelling the name "Amelia" and my fear is that she'll come out and won't look like an "Amelia." But I went ahead and decorated them anyway. If worse comes to worse, I'll just go buy new letters. Oh well, right? It'll all work out in the end.
I've also officially hit a wall again. I've gotten really tired and I just don't want to do a whole lot. Both my mom and grama said that that happens and then women will get a burst of nesting one more time right before the baby comes. But I did clean up my craft stuff and cleaned our bedroom today. Now I want to do the baby's room but I'm waiting for some more energy to appear.

My mom is officially single. Good riddance to that guy. He's not on my good list. I'm just glad it's over. My mom can move on and actually be happy, we can all forget about him and our baby won't have to ever know him.

My brother-in-law is officially married. It's weird and not in the same. I'm very happy for him but also that the whole wedding thing is over. It's been so hectic around here that I almost forgot about our anniversary on the 3rd and my birthday is coming up here on the 5th. Plus the baby has been kind of at the top of my thought list. Who can blame me, right?

No comments: