Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Photography and I have a love/hate relationship

I took four rolls of film before I even developed them.
Thus far three have turned out out overexposed.
So I really only have one usable picture for sure
And maybe three or four more that I can salvage.
It was my fault, not the camera's...
I think.
But I'm pretty sure that the aperture was opened too far.
So far I don't have anything I can really turn into a picture.

Therefore, I redid my first assignment.

I will have to go in to school early tomorrow to get this all done.
These pictures are due on Friday so I'm freaking out a bit.
Just a bit.
Because I have to go out-
Take pictures-
Go to the school-
Develop them myself-
IF they turn out-
I have to figure out the picture maker thingy-
Then make a contact sheet-
And lastly a picture.
So I'm a little nervous to get this done.

Pray my pictures turn out please and thank you.

EDIT*
My pictures turned out!
Well, some at least.
But that's better than nothing.
This way I'll have something to turn in tomorrow.

5 comments:

jordan said...

shoot girl, what kind of camera are you taking pictures on? did you get the little line guide properly cued up before shooting the pictures? rock the development,because that's probably some of the most fun i've had. and post your pictures when you're done.

none said...

I think it's the fact that I don't have a flash on my camera. The pictures that I took outside came out wonderfully but nothing that I've taken inside turns out. I can't figure out if there is something I can do to help it.

raj said...

I would also like to see the pictures.

none said...

I'll see what I can do.

jordan said...

well, you don't want to be shooting lower than 1/60th of a second without a tripod, so indoors, yes, it is difficult to shoot. try to put it on a pile of books or on the counter, so that you're not moving it. and make sure the bar's in the middle on your light meter!