Monday, November 20, 2006

The beginning of something great...

So my brother-in-law and his fiancee
asked me to be their florist.
I'm so excited to make them pretty bouquets
to walk down the isle with.
The beautiful arch that they all walk under.

They didn't have a wedding planning book.
So I made them one.
It's so beautiful,
Not because I made it,
it just is.

Then, since they like my pictures,
they've asked me to be their photographer.
For their wedding!
...no pressure...

So today we went out
and I took pictures of them
in the park,
and on the playground,
and frolicking in the green,
green grass.

I think the pictures will turn out well.
I'm really excited for them-
I don't know if I am more than they are...

So I'm developing them tomorrow
because I can't stand it.
I want to see them.

In other news:
Last week my brother-in-law and his fiancee
borrowed our car for an in-town conference.
And Friday night they said it was acting strange
as well as smelling it.

So on Saturday,
after they left,
we got a call and it was them.
The car died as soon as they pulled
into the parking space.

To make a long story short-
The belt shredded itself-
It had to be towed.
It's now going to cost $400

Not to mention that it was
only the immediate stuff that they fixed.

We still need to take it back in
in a month for the tune-up.
That should be another $300.
Hopefully not.

I'm so excited for the pictures!...

1 comment:

jordan said...

look atcha, ya art superstar! grammy is proud of you.