Saturday, November 11, 2006

Bar-ber-grill

This has been a really cool weekend.
First off my mom and sisters came up to see us.
Although we were happy to see them-
Chloe was happy to see them go.

It was nice and relaxing.
And I'm so glad both my sisters came.
I love them so much.

And wonderful Sarah, bless her heart,
got so bored she did our dishes.
Thanks babe.

But hopefully we didn't pick on Court too much.
We all love you.
You're just so dang cute!

Fyi, Nacho Libre is really funny.

I have a canker sore.
It hurts.
And a big fat zit that won't go away.
That's just good fun information.

After my mom and sisters left-
Bryan took me out for some new clothes.
I needed more pants-
I was kind of lacking in that dept,
Considering I was wearing Bryan's every so often.
It doesn't help that they're so comfy.

So I have three new pairs of pants
and a skirt for next summer that I got on sale-
Or for now if I don't mind freezing my bum off.
I guess I could go buy something for my legs.

I need a scarf.

I also got two new shirts.
They're really pretty.
Bryan likes them-
that's all that matters.

Bryan also took me out on a date.
It was great.
He's my mate.
We had food on a plate...
Ok I'm done with that.

...even if it was really great...

Yay for the best family ever!

Things learned this weekend:
-It is no longer Barbeque but bar-ber-grill.
-Anti-social cats are not to be reckoned with.
-Courtney needs a trampoline.
-As well as hiding the computer and ds from her while here.
-Delivered pizza takes extra long when your really hungry.
-You can have a happy weekend without many pieces of chocolate. Even if it's not as much fun.
-And finally, squeeze your butt when trying to reach high notes while singing.

1 comment:

jordan said...

ooh, i like the squeezing your butt to hit the high notes idea. very good. ahem. don't say "mate" in a blog again. it's slang.