Monday, October 23, 2006

Supposidly A Quick Update...

Bryan and I went down to my mom's.
My little sister got sick with strep.
She gave it to my little cousin
and my mom.

I got to see my aunt Kimmy.
She's so beautiful.
Her and my mama both.

My grandparents looked good.
I got to run around looking for film with my grampa.
We were in search of good film.
It was so great talking with him.
He's such a wonderful man.
The best anyone can ever meet.
I married one of the few left that are like him.

My grama is so wonderful herself.
The epitome of what all women should strive to be.
And my grampa what all women deserve.
They are beautiful together.

They also got a kitty.
My grampa doesn't like cats...
However, he was caught sleeping with Simba on his chest.
Simba the kitty is so tiny.
Bryan played for two hours with him.
Bryan wore out before the cat did.
When Simba finally did he fell asleep on me.
Slept near my neck...
so tiny.
Teeny tiny...

In other news:
Bryan started his new job today.
We got to sleep in til 8:15.
Woo-hoo.
He had a good day.
I hope I can be as happy as he is with his job.
He's doing what he loves.
Programming to him is what art is to me.
I'm so happy for him.

1 comment:

jordan said...

oh, the fam! i always felt adopted. and i've had a bit of a sick envy over your lovely grandparents. granted, this goes back to the weird connection i had with your grandma on the hill by the chapel at CORS, but i always wished i'd had a grandpa like yours.