Wednesday, October 11, 2006

A big blanket and tea sounds awfully nice...

It's so cold out.
The wind is strong and makes it colder.
You can hear it while inside.
Sounds like people are wrestling-
on the outside of our third story apartment.

Bryan and I have a new roommate.
My brother-in-law's fiancee has moved in.
Long story but for your entertainment:
Her parents are stupid
and very manipulative.
She's fed up and said she was leaving.
So they kicked her out
and said she could only have what
she could take right then and there.
So she only has a bag of clothes
and her bedding.
That's it.
But they said she's more than welcome
to come back...

Anyway,
We told her we'd take care of her.
I'm sure she thinks we're angels
comparatively to her parents.
Especially since they were severely strict.
It was nuts the rules they'd enforce.
Then being happy with her one moment
and the next being disappointed because
she didn't do what they wanted.
Oh the stories I could tell
(second hand of course).

I've made another painting.
It's really cool.
Since my mom and I feed off each other
I put a twist on something she did.
It's always fun when we do that.

School is cool.
That's right,
I went there.
I'm getting A's in all my classes
except for one which may be a B or C.
Very sweet.
I'm actually nervous
that I won't keep it that way.
Ack!

Photography is awesome.
We're learning to develop our film.
So now I get to figure out
how to load the stinkin' camera
and then take pictures.
I'm way more pleased with my digital
that way I can delete as I please.
Oh well,
Maybe I'll just be that more awesome at it.
Hopefully.

I have to go to the dr.'s tomorrow.
7:30 in the morning-
That's crazy.
I didn't know the day started until eight!

We also have Capoeira tonight.
That means I have to go back out in the cold.
But it's so cold out.
The wind is strong and makes it colder.
You can hear it while inside...

2 comments:

jordan said...

i miss developing my own film; photography is like a bit of heaven. so is working in a room lit by strange lights. post pictures of your art!

none said...

I will... As soon as I even develop them. I'll have to post about my first experience with a completely manual older camera.