Monday, October 02, 2006

Doot doo doo...

I had a good weekend.
On Sunday we realized we could have gone to see my family.
It's Mattie's birthday tomorrow is why.
(Happy Birthday sweetie.. the Big 0-5)

But we did nothing-
At all.
It was great.

I have a test on Thursday.
A BIG test.
I'm excited.

I made note cards for it-
Then I got made fun of for them-
By people my age...
I thought we were in fifth grade for a moment.
However, I knew just about everything on everything...
And I'm gonna ace the test.
So booya.

The house is a mess.
It always gets that way after the weekend.
I come home early today so I'll clean it.
Bryan works really hard so I hate to leave it.

I had my Algerbra test on Friday.
I'm hoping for a C but I may, may have a B.
Here's hopin.

Last night there was yelling outside our window.
It made me nervous.
Sometimes I wonder why we moved to this part of the city.
That would be my bad.
But the rent is way good for the apartment we have.
Can't complain too much.

I've been doing lots of thinking lately.
More than the usual anyway.
In that thinking there are a lot of realizations...
And new understandings.
Not to mention wants...
Hopes and dreams.

...Lots of thinking...

4 comments:

jordan said...

thinking a lot is not allowed. gives women ideas. first they went to discuss, then they want to vote. disgusting!

but seriously, whatcha thinking about? i'm thinking about how the 9-5 oppresses me.

jonathan said...

The best times in my life are when I can just sit and think. It's always good. Now, getting the means to follow your dreams, that can be the trick. If your friends can help you with them in any way, please let us know.

Anonymous said...

ok so i cant get to bryans so here...
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm
?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid
=41150781
since our computer is being super stupid ai have to put on here. sorry.and hope you enjoy.. just put it all together since it wont fit. love, courtney

raj said...

it's probably exactly who you think.