Monday, February 27, 2006

Leap Day anniversary

Tomorrow is Bryan and my anniversary of our engagement. Well technically it's not because he proposed on leap day. Now really people don't always celebrate it which is fine cause I wouldn't think to and the only reason I do is because last year Bryan bought me this gorgeous easel. Truthfully he didn't really do anything for Valentines day but flowers so he made up for it. I know I probably shouldn't hope for anything but it's kind of hard to after first thee most romantic proposal in 04 and an amazing easel in 05.
So what's in store for September? I don't know. Really I don't know if at all but he sure does have a lot to top.

Poor guy.

I promise he won't be in trouble if there isn't anything. Cause I know he still loves me.

1 comment:

FantasticAlice said...

Congrats on the anniversary honey!