Tuesday, June 12, 2012

I'm such a slacker

I didn't even do a five month update for Miss V! So here are a few things: 1. She finally rolled over for the first time about a week after to turned 5 months. 2. A was the only one who could get a giggle out of her for the longest time. Finally Bryan was able to then I was the last. Apparently I am not a good tickler so I will stick with the nurturing, loving, caring momminess that I can actually do. 3. She's getting better at grabbing at things and actually taking ahold of them. 4. She's a constant chewer. People keep trying to tell me that she's getting teeth. They've been telling me this for about 2 months now. She's just a chewer. I don't think she actually started teething until about 3 weeks ago but no sign of teeth yet! 5. She's a GREAT sleeper but a terrible napper. It seems to have always been that unless I lay with her she will only nap for about 30-45 minutes but if I lay with her she will sleep for a couple to a few hours. I don't know what to do. And don't say cry it out. I'm not going there. At least not until she's older. 6. She's still a bald beauty. Talk about slow hair growth. Jeesh! In other news: I've been going strong with the no-poo for nearly a month now. I've gotta say, my hair keeps getting better and better. I'm loving it. AND NOW!.... I've gone facewash free. Yer heard me. I am now doing a honey wash with rose and jojoba oil. My face, for the first time since I can remember, is not nearly as red in the cheeks and chin as it used to be. I cannot believe it. And since I don't wear make-up hardly ever anymore, this is super nice. To feel comfortable in my own skin, I'm loving it. ALSO!... While my sweet hubby was at a training last week in New Jersey, my mom, gramma, and aunt Kimmy came up to help me with my house. They were here from Tuesday night to Thursday morning when they had to leave and they got more accomplished in less than 48 hours than I would have in a month. My houe is clean, mostly packed for showing, and just lovely. I can't believe how happy I am with so little. I have a feeling a lot of stuff will be going bye-bye when we unpack in a new house. I'm digging the crunchy simple life. Who knew I'd become such a hippie. I dig it.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

:) hippie away my friend!

it was neat to read all of this today don't know why I have not seen this post till today oh well . . .

love you! gotta go prove I am not a robot ;)