Sunday, September 04, 2011

Last day of being 26

Tomorrow morning, at 6 am, I will be 27.  Oh my.  Where are my twenties going?? And how does time go so much faster each year?  The older you get, the years must feel like weeks.
My mom is here for the weekend along with my middle sister to celebrate my birthday.  Having them here for the Labor Day weekend has been enjoyable.  And an extra day is especially nice.  Lounging and crafting and just hanging out.  I'll take it.
Tomorrow I'm gonna celebrate.  I have no idea what I'll be doing but I'm gonna have a grand ol' day.  Maybe we'll even go out and buy a larger bed.  A full doesn't really cut it when you're married and have a kid. And are pregnant.  And it's hot.  We'll see if we go through with buying one or not.  But with a Labor Day sale you probably can't go wrong.

I'm also officially 6 months last Thursday.  Whoop!  Only three more months to go!  We had to sit down and plan out our schedule of getting together for the next two months since I won't be able to travel after Thanksgiving.  So crazy, but it's exciting.
And this baby is a mover!  She is jumping up and down and around and on my bladder.  It's enjoyable to feel her moving about, kicking and stretching and poking and punching.  I'm going to love it because I know soon enough I will be pushing against her little foot to keep her from poking through my side.

And speaking of my baby, my big baby will be three here in 11 days.  How is she already turning three??  Like I said, it goes too fast.  I'm throwing her a little princess party.  We've invited all the girls 10 and under from church to come and celebrate.  They're to dress up in their fanciest princess dress and to come have a good time.  I'm excited for her.

Anyway, my birthday!  It's tomorrow.  I'm very excited :)

2 comments:

Anita - Soaring Eagle said...

I am sure you will be celebrating your birthday and having a wonderful time with your Mother and sister. You go girl!
I agree with time flying. Wait until you are in your 50's even faster. My kid is 30! Talk about feeling old - but you have a long way to think about that.
What a cute idea for "A"'s birthday. Hard to believe she will be 3 that is for sure!!!
Love ya!

Kathy said...

I am glad you got to have your Mom and Sister here for your birthday :) and I cannot believe A is going to be 3 sheesh!