Thursday, August 04, 2011

We decided to find out after all.

We went round and round about finding out or not, and although I like the idea of not finding out, Bryan and I just felt so at ease with knowing. So, here's hoping the ultrasound tech guessed correctly...
It's a Girl!!
So, even though we found out the gender AND announced it, we will be keeping the name a secret until she is born. DUH duh dummmmmmm.
The suspense!
Anyway, she's good and healthy, a wiggle worm, healthy, squirmy as all get out, on target, and healthy. Because really, that's all I'm really concerned about.
And now, we prepare. We're doing the Bradley method this time around. I'm already enjoying it. I think I'll even fully enjoy the class to prepare even more. But I want to be ready. If I have to have another c-section, then I'm okay with it, but if I can do a vbac with me and the baby safe and healthy, I want to do it.
So, here's to another healthy 20 more weeks before we meet our baby girl #2!

1 comment:

Anita - Soaring Eagle said...

Congratulations!!! Now "A" will have a little sister to play with, someday you will have 2 teenage girls -- ok jumping the gun there. I am so happy for you and Bryan! I know she will be just adorable as "A". If she is as "spunky" as her, well --- enJOY!!!