Wednesday, August 03, 2011

20 weeks tomorrow!

Before I do part three of Ecuador, I thought I'd give an update on baby #2.

Things are going well, so far so good. I started feeling baby move around a couple weeks ago. At first it was kind of here and there, and kind of like a "oh! I think that was the baby..." but now there is no doubt. This kiddo is a squirmer but that doesn't surprise me since A was as well. In truth, most babies in utero probably are but I'm glad this kiddo is one of them. Bryan almost got to feel baby the other night! But as soon as he came over, this kiddo stopped, even after wiggling for 10 minutes straight. A goober already.
Tomorrow we have an ultrasound. We have been going back and forth about whether to find out the gender or not. It sounds fun not to know but it's fun to know as well. So, no idea. I guess we'll find out if we'll find out.

(And today, Bryan and I celebrate 7 years of marriage! It's been a wonderful ride thus far. Thank you for making me your wife, Bryan. I love you!)

No comments: