Thursday, April 30, 2009

What to say, what to say...

I don't enjoy their being such a span in my posts, but it's kind of tough to work around when there is only one working computer in the house and the hubby is using it for business. I guess that's more important.. Ok, it is. But that means for very limited usage of the computer and the time spent on it. So, here I am, wasting my time about my limited time...
Hm...

Well, first off, allow me to update on our baby's newest feat: She has learned to clap. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, our 7.5 month old learned to clap yesterday and very proudly showed off her new skill. She is still trying to figure out how to crawl, however!, she can masterfully pull herself by grabbing onto something, eloquently push with her big toes and successfully get up on to her knees. That's as far as it gets but it's something and you couldn't ask for prouder parents than we.

As for my Bryan, well, he is working very hard. I am proud of him and all that he does. He loves what he does and you couldn't really ask for more than that. He's also doing his darndest with the Worship Team at church as well as being on the team for finding our church a new pastor. Not to forget that he also works with the youth on Wednesday nights as a sponser... Man, he's busy. I guess I never really realized.

Me, well, I've been sick these last couple of days, but other than that I am part of a Mom's Bible study on Thursday mornings. I haven't been part of one in a long time and I am fully enjoying it. I'm anxious for us to get further into it and better established since it's new and still getting its bearings. I really like it though, and the women are so beautiful. It's so nice having other mom's who are more experienced than I but are still learning themselves.
I've also been blessed to hang out with Jolene on some days. It's so nice to have a good friend that's home during the days as well. Less loneliness.
This weekend our family is taking our friends, the Pitts', down to my grandparents farm. We're hoping it will be a blessing to get away and relax in such a calm and peaceful environment. We love being down there so we can only hope that they'll enjoy it as much as we do.

If you think about us, pray for our health, that whatever sickness I have will leave with me and won't pass on to any of my family or friends, pray for our travels, and for our church as it goes through a transition right now.

Anyway, hopefully I won't take as long to post again. Hope you feel loved today.

No comments: