Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Thought I'd throw in a quick update.

Yesterday we were suppose to close on our house,
but there is one kink that we are waiting on.
The bank needs something from the courthouse,
the courthouse is closed from the flood,
we're still waiting on the "done deal."
So in other words...
we haven't closed yet :(
Our guy at the bank said that
he'd get us into the house by Saturday-
no matter what. :D
I can't wait to be in our home.
Our adorable,
lovely,
all ours
home.

I'm still fighting off this cold.
Luckily I'm winning...
sorta.
I have this stupid cough but
it feels like it's at least getting junk out of my lungs.
Yum.

We took Pete to the vets this morning.
He's been peeing and throwing up a lot.
We were afraid he'd have diabetes.
The Doc gave him some antibiotics
and had to draw some blood.
Turns out Pete is as bad about blood being drawn
as a human (Bryan) is.
He slept for three hours when he got home.
I guess it took a lot out of him.

I packed some more today.
I just know that people will be throwing things into boxes :(
I feel so unprepared for moving day.

No comments: