Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Another day.

Bryan left for California/Oregon
at 2 this afternoon.
I only cried 3 times.
Almost cried 11ty billion...
Pray for his safety and trip.

I had my 1st day of school today.
It wasn't too bad.
Stupid sandals gave me a blister.
I'm kicking them out the door.
Pun intended.

I have the Friends Fiesta tonight.
I made homemade cookies for the 3 girls.
Emily is having Keith make homemade
salsa for me to eat... mmm.

Grampa's surgery went well.
He had a polup that they had to remove.
But, praise God, no cancer.
His surgery for his hip is now moved
to the 17th of September.

My mom will be on her way to me
tomorrow morning at 8.
I love my mama.
She knows me far too well.

Tomorrow's school day will be busy.
I have three classes that are far apart
with only 10 minutes to get there.
-2 words:
speed. walk.




I miss Bryan.

No comments: