Thursday, August 03, 2006

Married on a Tuesday

It's our 2nd anniversary today! What a wonderful two years. And not to mention that I'm married to the most wonderful, sweetest, loving and most handsome man. I wouldn't trade him for the world.

And happy anniversary to our capoeira friend, Joseph and his wife.
We're not the only crazies to get married on a Tuesday.


On another note I'm going back to school to get a degree in Arts. If you know my last attempt at college then you know that I pretty well got screwed on the whole deal. So... I'm starting over. Basically. But frankly I don't mind and I'm excited and nervous all at the same time. But it's either be nervous at a new college or watch the baby for the rest of my life.
Not happening.
Anyway, I'm so happy! Yay.
Ok that's all.
...Yay!

No comments: