Friday, January 06, 2006

Looking Mean and Stone Faced 101

I had a job interview this morning and I am convinced that Interviewers are highly trained to make themselves look very insensitive, uncaring, and mean. I'm certain there is a class on this.
Surely they can't be so unkind after the "In or Out" phone call... Or are they?
Well, either way, I am hoping for this job. At $13.65 and hour I could deal with just about anything. Because in Iowa that's a lot for not yet having a degree. Plus we need this job very much.

We also have a new car to replace the loss of our truck. It's quite nice. An '05 and never been owned. Lot's of gadgets and gizmos.
As for the truck I watched them tow it away on Wednesday morning at 9:00. It was a sad experience. But at least it provided safe rides and many memories.

No comments: