Tuesday, December 04, 2012

23/30 Things: My 5 Hobbies

{To know what I'm talking about, and to see previous 30 Things posts, start here}


23.  List your top 5 hobbies and why you love them.


Art
It helps me to create what I'm feeling. 
Feel a sense of accomplishment. 
Bring beauty on canvas into my home.

Photography
I love capturing moments.  
To create something beautiful from a glimpse in time.
To have these precious memories to look back on when the moments has passed.

Baking
It's delicious.
And fun.
And delicious.

Crafting
I can make adorableness in the form of a card or scrapbook.
They make great gifts.

Organizing
I love the cleanliness it brings.
I know I can find things when I need them.  
And easily.

1 comment:

Anita - Soaring Eagle said...

Baking is fun, delicious and when I do it, I end up EATING MOST OF IT!