Sunday, September 30, 2012

9 Month Beauty

I'm a little late on this one but my baby, my sweet little girl, is now nine months.  So here's the scoop on this girlie:

-She now has 6 teeth! The front two came in a while ago then the top two decided to make an appearance.  Except the left front came in first, then that was it.  The other one seemed a little shy so she looked like the most adorable pumpkin ever.
Then about two weeks later the right front and the two lateral incisors decided to come in all at once!  She is so cute it is ridiculous.  Her smiled completely changed with those teeth though but it was worth it.  The cuteness is extreme.

-She loves to growl.  And this is how she loves to communicate.  Not necessarily anything in particular but just for fun.  She can even get complete strangers, grown ups!, to growl back at her.  She's such a charmer.
She's also a screamer.  She loves to scream for fun.  I think she likes to hear her own voice so it makes it even more fun.  And it's ear piercing.

-She's so incredibly close to crawling.  She can get to her belly from sitting and back up again.  She can also get up on her hands and knees and she's figured out how to scootch by using all of that together.

-I had to put her in 9-12 month clothing just a wee bit early because that's the only size I had with cooler weather clothing but it fits her.  She's a little bit of a chubbs but healthy!

-She's still nursing like a champ!  So much in fact that she isn't always terribly interested in the baby food we're offering her.  She'll chomp on puffs here and there but when we go to feed her baby food she only wants a handful of small bites.  We need to work on this.

-I love her little toes.  They are such a combo between mine and Bryan's and the only time I see them stay still is when she's asleep.  Otherwise they are always on the move.

-She's more and more fun every day.  I love this girl.  And she's feisty.  I didn't realize just how feisty she is until I compared her to how A was at her age.  A was not feisty at all.  She was calm, easy going, slept whenever/wherever.  Not V.  She has an opinion and she's gonna let you know.  But I love and appreciate it all.

My feisty teeny tiny.

1 comment:

Anita - Soaring Eagle said...

She is going to lead a worship team someday!!! :)