Friday, March 18, 2011

When I have too many things to posts as status updates...

...then I know it's time to blog.

-I love busy days when I'm running around like crazy. It's fun. I enjoy it. Makes me feel like I've accomplished something.

-Got to chat with my momma today. I love her.

-I didn't get to hang out with Alyssa and baby Vera today but when I stopped at the Dr's to get a prescription there they were! But instead of saying hi to the parents, I just attacked the baby. And when I say attacked, I mean smothered with my aunt awesomeness. And when I say smothered I mean I talked to her through the car seat cover.

-On my way back into town I saw a dog on the road. She seemed really scared and was getting too close to the cars. So I stopped and backed up to help her. The owners found her and stopped too. I got ready to leave but they couldn't seem to convince her so I came to the rescue. Who did she come to? Me :) They were grateful towards me but annoyed by her. Made me want to take her home myself.

-Stopped at HV to pick up bread. Saw Linda walking in so I cat-called her. Then when inside and chatted with her for an hour. I like that lady.

-Chatted with the girl in the floral center. Remembered her from a couple months ago and that she was engaged. I asked if she was married yet and found that they broke it off. She's 7 months pregnant and he cheated on her. I told her she was better off and the right guy was worth waiting for. She was touched that I had remembered her.

-Tonight I get to watch two of my d-group girls perform in the musical Bye-Bye Birdie. I got them flowers cause I'm so darn proud :)

-My mouth hurts because I need my wisdom teeth out. They're revolting against me. It's not nice.

-We rented Despicable Me. I had to keep it for three days because A liked it so much. Good thing it's a darling movie because we watched it nearly 100 times. I think we'll need to buy it.

All for now...

1 comment:

Anita - Soaring Eagle said...

I really liked "Goodbye Birdie" I am so glad I went! It is just what I needed a lot of laughs! Sounds like you have had a good week there! Great job on rescuing the dog - dogs know when they see GOOD LOVING PEOPLE! That you are dear one! I am so glad you posted!