Tuesday, March 15, 2011

March thus far

(I'm typing from the iPad! First time I've gotten it to work for my blog. It's a Christmas miracle!)
So much is going on already, but first, it's getting closer to spring! I don't like daylight savings Spring Forward because it throws me off so bad. However, I sure do like the more sunlight!
On the third, my bro-in-law and his wife had their baby, Miss Vera Lynn! And that makes me an aunt for the very first time!
Two Saturday's ago I got to go on a date with my bff (Emily, that's you!). We went and saw a double feature at the cheap theater. But the first movie, Black Swan, was sooo bad we walked out and went to Kohl's instead. Then we went and saw the Fighter. Pretty good but how much they used the F-word was horrible. I started to count but gave up after 10 in the first 2 minutes. Oh well, I love hanging out with that girl so it was a good evening out.
This last weekend we went down to my grandparents for a visit. It was a good weekend. My mom even made me pose for a photoshoot.
We're getting the change of the bedrooms finished. Having the office on the first floor makes life so much easier. I still panic a bit when it comes to A being upstairs with the steep stairs that we have. I suppose as her mom I probably won't ever stop worrying about something.
Anyway, I have been taking photos of the transformations so maybe this'll be the time that I actually remember to post them. We'll see ;)
Yesterday A and I got out of the house. went to the bank, then the pharmacy, lost my keys, found them in my purse, was reminded that I'm severly absent minded, went to the grocery store, ran into another awesome friend (Sheila, that's you!!), home and took a nap, went for a walk around the block three times with A, and even ate out on the porch. Pretty good day.
Well, since it's almost 10 I better get to gettin'. And now that this has worked I'll be able to blog more often. Hopefully it'll work again.
Have an awesome Tuesday!

P.S. Yesterday was so nice that I got to sit on the porch glider for the first time this year. Another reminder of why I'm thankful for awesome friends! (Cynthia, that's you!!)

2 comments:

Kathy said...

It's fun to read what is going on in your neck of the woods :) or as a friend of mine always says your part of the vineyard :)

I love daylight savings time :) just sayin

it's so nice to get out of the house and enjoy the warmer days :)

I miss seeing you each week at Jolene's house, maybe someday . . .

Anita - Soaring Eagle said...

Great post because you talk about your friends so much! I know they enJOY your friendship -- we are so blessed with friends and family!!! Keep on blogging woman!!!