Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Where there is death, there is life



















This weekend was pretty good.

Friday-
Hung out with my mom and sisters.

Saturday-
Spent the day with my fam.
Mom, Sarah, Court, Lee-
grama and grampa,
Kim, Jon, Mattie, and Malachi.
Got some pretty rockin' gifts.
Played some Dance, Dance Revolution
and Wii.
Saw my little sis' new apartment-
real cute.
Met Bryan's friend, Chris,
his wife and family.
Whole lotta animals...

Sunday-
I wasn't feeling too well-
so Bryan and I stayed home while
the fam went to church.
Chris' beagle, Copper,
aggravated the dog itch in Bryan.
Went to a pet store to look around.
Found Pete.
9 week old beagle runt.
I never thought that we would have
found a beagle.
No such thing as coincidence.
We've found our Pete.

The family's baby,
Chance Michael,
a twelve y/o cocker spaniel
golden retriever mix,
has a tumor.
It's gotten progressively worse,
he has a hard time walking
and sitting,
and his eyes are starting to cloud over.
My grandparents have waited as long as they can-
they won't allow him to suffer.





















We love you baby Chance.
You've been an incredible dog and friend.

1 comment:

jonathan said...

You never think losing a pet is as hard as it is until it happens. You have my deepest sympathies. Also, I finally posted again.