Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Birthday regrets...

I have none!!

I'm 23 years old.
I can't believe it.

Monday, Bryan set up a
birthday party for me.
Lots of friends present,
a few with unavoidable happenings,
and two MIA...
But it was great!

We had a campfire which means:
roasted hot dogs and s'mores.
Bryan also made homemade ice cream!
...mmm...
We're still snacking on it.
I did eat way too much though.
1 bowl of ice cream and 4(?) s'mores!
Ah.. but it was tasty...

Right now I'm blogging while I should be
in Lit class,
but recently I've been fighting off a
cold
and Bryan hasn't been sleeping well,
so this morning we never heard the alarm.
Oh well,
Happy Birthday to me!
I got to sleep in a bit!

I will have to work tonight
3-close.
But it's all good,
the Lord has blessed me with
legs to walk
and arms to stock!

I've received a lot of
birthday wishes
on facebook, already.
Very cool and thoughtful.
My baby sis even sent me a message
on my phone with the written version of
Happy Birthday.



This is the day that the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.
Psalm 118:24



No comments: