Monday, April 02, 2007

just in case you were interested.

My Intro to Soc professor
is due today.
So we get a new professor
to take over the class
until the end of the semester.

It's awful.

He teaches very differently
comparatively.
You can tell that he's very
intelligent
but he has no format,
system,
structure,
order.
Nothing.
So he's very hard to follow.
Plus he's from Africa
so he has a very thick accent.

You really can't blame him
because he doesn't teach this subject.
And you can't blame our
-very pregnant- professor for
obvious reasons.

So we'll just have to make due.
I'll have to start reading my book
since he doesn't cover it.
And take notes on my own.

In other news:
In painting we have to do a
self-portrait.
I feel kind of self-righteous doing it.
Just cause my face is plastered on a canvas.
But I thought it would be cool
to make a canvas the same size and do
Bryan's portrait.
That'd be cool.

Let's see... what else...

Miss Chloe is now three.
I forget how many that is in cat years.
...-I just looked it up. She's now 25ish.
That's older than me...

I'm taking summer classes.
so not entirely thrilled
but you do whatchya gotta do.
I'm also not not entirely thrilled, either.
I love learning.
The only thing is figuring out how to
pay for it.

We realized that our house is too messy.

We also get to go down and see my
grama and grampa.
That is exciting.

I have another big test tomorrow.
And capoeira tonight.

No comments: