Tuesday, April 10, 2007

In recent news...

Easter wasn't too bad.
A little stressful
but I love my family
nonetheless.
They are so lovely.

I have a quiz to take.
I've figured out a way to
take really great notes
in Sociology.

Speaking of...
My professor had her baby.
Sutton.
And on her birthday-
she didn't want that to happen.
But it did so what can you do.
Ask the baby to wait another day?

I also have two letters to write,
a birthday present to send,
grocery shopping to do
and some cleaning of the house.

Our cat is such a dog.

I did some painting today.
I'm not caring for how my self-portrait
is turning out.
I'm thinking about destroying it.
Not sure yet...

*edit
I destroyed my self-portrait
and my fellow classmates and friends
are NOT
happy with me...

1 comment:

jordan said...

you shouldn't destroy the things you create, ya freak and a half! i'm learning that with writing. it's never half as bad as you think it is, and you can always come back and "edit" later in life.