Monday, January 29, 2007

Jim Gaffi-what?

This weekend my family was here.
On their way over they took a wrong turn.
An hour from Minnisota
two more from us.

They weren't lying.
A four hour drive turned six.

When they did get here
we surprised Courtney with cake
as she walked in the door.











That made her happy.




It was her birfday on the 16th.
Her party didn't get to happen
so we had a little shindig for her.










But she was having issues
with her picture being taken.
Bah.
I took it anyway.



We all played Uno.



My mom won right away
the rest of the game took
FOREVER.
























We started to go a little crazy.











There was also
Pin-the-tail-on-the-donkey
No one played
but we did have fun with the mask.



creepy...



























My mama is so pretty.



On Saturday we all went to
David's Bridal
to watch Alyssa try on her dress.
Then we went out to eat.
MMM
Mexican food.
If you've never had Carlos O'Kelly's
I HIGHLY recommend it.

Sunday after church
my family left.
But later that night
Brent,
Alyssa,
Bruce,
Bryan
and I
went to see
Jim Gaffigan
live.



It was so awesome.
Both him and the
opening act
we great.
SO FUNNY!
If you don't know
who Jim Gaffigan is.
Find out!
Good times.
So worth $30 a piece.



My cheeks are so rosy...

Ok.
Well, that's all I have to say.
So have a good rest of Monday.

1 comment:

jordan said...

ooooooooooooooooh, i miss your family!!!!!!!!!! how's mama doing? i bet Lee misses me a great deal.