Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Christmas is now over.

Thursday-Monday.
12 hours of driving.
It was fun but long-
Really long.

My mom, Sarah and I sang-
A chin song.
We've been asked to make it tradition.
I think we can handle that.

Monday night
We had Bryan's brothers
and Alyssa.
They are fun-
And funny.
I laughed so hard I cried.

Bruce is a crack.

Today I'm cleaning.
And putting Christmas stuff away.
It's such madness-
I can't handle it anymore.

I love crafts!
I'm addicted to stamps and ribbon.

There are still two more weeks
Until school starts again.
I don't know what to do with myself...

I've never read Little Women.
So I went and bought it.

We each received 50 buck-o-roonies
from Bryan's grandparents.
So I went and bought a bunch of games-
Scene It
Battle of the Sexes
Uno
Connect four
and
A deck of cards...
(We didn't have any cards.)

Bryan and I also got
Deal or No Deal
From Brent and Alyssa.
It's no fun-
They agree.

So don't buy it!

1 comment:

raj said...

I'm glad you had a good Christmas. Sorry I didn't get to see you. We left for Houston on Saturday and I was busy getting stuff ready before that. Please let me know when you'll be in town next.