Thursday, June 22, 2006

Capoeira


It is awesome. And my feet are completely sore today having started practice last night. Sorry to say that Bryan is completely sore all over. He had a hard time getting out of bed this morning. Thankfully I've been working out for the last umpteen weeks. But there is nothing I can do to prevent the blisters on my big toes.
Yes. The First picture I post on here is of my feet. But you just had to see these wicked blisters of mine. It goes almost all the way down my toe. And, yes, I do have one on each toe. Not to mention that the balls of my feet hurt to even walk on them.
So yeah, it's awesome. What was even more crazy is that the place was so dang humid we were starting to sweat before it even started. So by the time we were half way done with the class we were dripping sweat and soaked when it was finally over. During the warm ups the instructor asked if I was ok because I was already sweating. But it wasn't from anything but the dang water in the air.

Note to self: Next time bring water and a big towel.